Wednesday, October 17, 2012

About Me!


I am currently studying to major in Mass Communication and maybe minor in English.  I love grammar and I love correcting people.  I have created blogs before and I find it interesting to have my own opinion and being able to talk to a random person even if I don't know if they are listening.
You should also know that I had the luck of the draw - I was hoping to get the Hunger Games because I loved reading the series as well as watching the first installment in the movies.  I would also like to right away warn you that although I typed this before any of my other pages, I will most likely be talking about all of the books rather than just the one required for class, so if you do not want to know anything about the rest, don't read!  This is your only warning :).
I'm not exactly sure if this will be my profile page or if this will be the page linked, but if you are looking at this right now, I guess I figured it out!
Hope you enjoy my Hunger Games comments...

P.S.  I recommend clicking on my YouTube links on the bottom.  The bad lip reading is funny.  :)

-JC

No comments:

Post a Comment